1. Applications Silicone Rubber For Pad Printing
Pad printing silicone rubber is applicable to produce printing pads, mainly used for printing the irregular patterns on plastic toys, electroplating products, electronic toys, trademarks etc.
2.Technical Parameters Silicone Rubber For Pad Printing
Hardness (Shore A)
Mixing Ratio (A:B)
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Pot Life (mins)
Curing Time (Hrs)
Shrinkage Rate (%)
(Please note: the above data for this product in 25℃ temperature, 55 percent humidity conditions, for reference. The accurate data is measured by customers when using.)
1.The following material may hinder the curing of HY-901, so please use after the test. When necessary, please clean the application areas.
l Organotin compound or Condensation silicone with organotin
l Sulphur sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
l Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
l Pewters solder flux
2. HY901 should be sealed storage.The mixture should be used up disposably to avoid causing waste.
3. HY-901 belongs to non-dangerous goods, but keep away from mouth and eyes.
4. When it gets stratified after a period of storage, Please mix it evenly before using, which does not affect the performance.
4.Shelf Life & Transportation
1. Twelve(12) months when stored at 25°C in tightly closed original packages.
2. This kind of product is nondangerous product, which could be transported as general chemicals.
3. Storage beyond the expired date does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
5.Packaging Silicone Rubber For Pad Printing
Pad Printing Silicone HY-901 Base is available in 25kg containers – with part A and part B.
For more information of Silicone Rubber For Pad Printing , pls feel free to contact Aileena